ALL THAT REMAINS UNVEIL TWO NEW LYRIC VIDEOS

ALL THAT REMAINS UNVEIL TWO NEW LYRIC VIDEOS

international
ALL THAT REMAINS UNVEIL TWO NEW LYRIC VIDEOS
NEWS from Eleven Seven Music, the home of MOTLEY CRUE, FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH and MORE.

UNVEIL LYRIC VIDEOS FOR “MADNESS” ON LOUDWIRE

AND “SAFE HOUSE” VIA BLOODY-DISGUSTING

From The New Album ‘Madness’ Due Out April 28th
Pre-order on Pledge Music
[hidden email]

Springfield, MA | February 27, 2017 - For 15 years, Massachusetts-based quintet All That Remains have made their mark and become a juggernaut in the hard rock music scene. Fronted by self-confessed contrarian Phil Labonte, the band has experimented with a range of styles including pop, rock and caustic metalcore with just one objective – to create great songs that come straight from the heart.

As All That Remains prepare for the release of their eighth studio album, Madness, due out April 28th – which was produced by Grammy award winning Howard Benson (Halestorm, Papa Roach, Chris Cornell) – fans can be assured that’s exactly what they’ll be getting. The band gave a small sampling of the record with the help of Sirius XM’s Octane, premiering two hard-hitting but very diverse tracks – a melodic, lyrically inquisitive track entitled “Madness” that showcases the range of Labonte’s vocal ability, and a dark, brutal selection called “Safe House,” full of guttural screams, aggressive instrumentation, and pit-ready breakdowns. Today, All That Remains have released lyric videos for each song. Loudwire is currently hosting a compelling visual for “Madness” that speaks to Labonte’s military background and offers facts about veteran’s homelessness, PTSD, mental health issues, drug use, and more (watch [hidden email]). Bloody Disgusting has the more  “lighthearted” of the two with a pseudo-slasher film themed treatment, for “Safe House,” which fits as the song was inspired by the Dexter TV series (watch [hidden email]).

“Our goal has always been to write songs that we like,” Labonte says. “All That Remains has seen a lot of criticism about the songs that we’ve written and what people think we’re supposed to do. We started as a very underground death metal kind of band, we’ve since moved away from that and have never apologized for it. The music we’ve written has been reflective of that and I think the lyrics, the ideas, have always been reflective of that as well.”

And through it all, All That Remains have experienced considerable success. The band’s last album 2015’s The Order of Things reached #3 on the Billboard U.S. Hard Rock Albums chart and #5 on their Top Rock Albums chart. And to date, All That Remains have sold over a million albums Worldwide. The band has headlined across the world and played major festivals, including the Rockstar Energy Mayhem Fest. If history is any indication, All That Remains are poised to make quite an impact with this new album.
All That Remains Tour Dates:
4/8 Blazefest - Fresno, CA
4/15 Brufest - Phoenix, AZ
4/21 Las Rageous - Las Vegas, NV
4/29 Welcome to Rockville - Jacksonville, FL
4/30 Fort Rock Festival - Fort Meyers, FL
5/5 Carolina Rebellion - Forest City, NC
5/16 State Farm Arena - Hidalgo, TX w/Five Finger Death Punch
5/17 Concrete Street Amphitheater - Corpus Christi, TX
6/11 St Joseph County Fair - South Bend, IN
6/16 Loudwire Live - Flint, MI
6/23 Rockfest - Montebello, Canada
7/23 Rise Above Fest - Bangor, ME

All That Remains online:
http://allthatremainsonline.com
https://www.facebook.com/allthatremains
https://twitter.com/atrhq
Copyright © 2016 Eleven Seven Music, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
Eleven Seven Music Europe
Unit 5 The Tileyard
Kings Cross
London, Lnd N7 9AH
United Kingdom

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

This email was sent to [hidden email]
Eleven Seven Music Europe · Unit 5 The Tileyard · Kings Cross · London, Lnd N7 9AH · United Kingdom

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp