AS LIONS RELEASE DEBUT ALBUM

international
AS LIONS RELEASE DEBUT ALBUM
NEWS from Eleven Seven Music, the home of MOTLEY CRUE, FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH and MORE.

RELEASE DEBUT ALBUM

‘SELFISH AGE’

OUT TODAY
AND 10-DATE US TOUR WITH SHINEDOWN
“...there’s no denying the strength of these relentless earworms that will squat in your cranium for weeks on end.” - Metal Hammer

“...huge melodic hooks and arena conquering choruses in abundance…’Selfish Age’ can be chalked up as a victory overall” – Rock Sound

“As Lions’ melodic roar - thanks to the awesome pipes of Austin Dickinson - show us they’re a red-hot metal band waiting to maul everyone in their path” - Kerrang!

UK metallers As Lions have today released their debut album Selfish Age on Better Noise Records. The highly anticipated worldwide release serves as the follow up to the band’s 2016 EP Aftermath and includes their latest single ‘Bury My Dead’. Watch the official video for the single HERE.

Produced by the acclaimed Kane Churko (Five Finger Death Punch, Disturbed, In This Moment), and award-winning producer David Bendeth (Of Mice & Men, Paramore, Bring Me The Horizon) Selfish Age blends hard-hitting rock with the melodic, soaring vocals of Austin Dickinson, creating a seamless album ranging in both emotion and sonic expression.

Lyrically the album draws from current matters, speaking to consumerism and the world’s image-obsessed culture, letting go of life’s burdens, and navigating the way out of disaster. “I was thinking about the idea of where we’re at in the world—where I sit and where my generation sits,” says Austin Dickinson. “Take, for instance, the electro-tinged title track, ‘Selfish Age’: “To me it’s a song first and foremost about consumerism and this relentless taking and taking, until you realize you’ve taken so much that you’ve lost sight of what you originally set out for,” Dickinson explains. “There’s a very powerful sense in the world right now that something went wrong. We don’t know quite when or where it went wrong, but we have no idea how to turn back the clock and fix it. And I think a lot of people placate that feeling by just consuming—plugging the hole, so to speak.”

Coinciding with the album’s release, As Lions are set to embark on a spring 10-date US tour as direct support to Shinedown, followed by festival appearances at Rock On The Range, Welcome To Rockville, and Northern Invasion.

Since coming together in 2015, As Lions—comprised of Austin Dickinson, guitarist and keyboardist Conor O’Keefe, guitarist Will Homer, bassist Stefan Whiting and drummer Dave Fee— have played sold-out shows in the UK, as well as performing with Trivium, and recently wrapped up a US arena tour with Five Finger Death Punch and Shinedown, spanning 27 dates, including 13 sold out shows across the states. Kicking off 2017 with their eagerly awaited release and tour announcement, As Lions are prepared for a massive year ahead. For more information on the band, album and tour, visit aslionsband.com.

FOR MORE INFORMATION ON AS LIONS:
WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | SPOTIFY

SNAPCHAT: AsLionsOfficial

PRESS ASSETS:
BIO | PRESS PHOTO | ALBUM ARTWORK

For further information, contact William Luff and Anthony Giannaccini at Wilful Publicity:
[hidden email] / [hidden email]
Copyright © 2016 Eleven Seven Music, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
Eleven Seven Music Europe
Unit 5 The Tileyard
Kings Cross
London, Lnd N7 9AH
United Kingdom

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

This email was sent to [hidden email]
Eleven Seven Music Europe · Unit 5 The Tileyard · Kings Cross · London, Lnd N7 9AH · United Kingdom

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp