As lions announce debut EP

international
As lions announce debut EP
NEWS from Eleven Seven Music, the home of MOTLEY CRUE, FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH and MORE.

DEBUT EP AFTERMATH

OUT OCTOBER 14 VIA BETTER NOISE RECORDS / ELEVEN SEVEN

UNVEIL NEW SINGLE ‘AFTERMATH’

LISTEN TO THE TRACK HERE

US ARENA TOUR WITH FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH, SHINEDOWN & SIXX:A.M.

"a red-hot metal band waiting to maul everyone in their path" - Kerrang!

Long live As Lions” – Metal Hammer

You’d be silly to ignore As Lions” – Rock Sound

UK rock outfit As Lions have announced their debut EP Aftermath, out October 14th via Better Noise Records. The EP will be available digitally in the US and physically in Europe. In conjunction with the announcement of the EP, the band have also unveiled the title track and first single ‘Aftermath’. Watch the visualizerHERE.

The EP’s four dynamic tracks are a study in contrasts, mixing thick, grinding riffs and rhythms with majestically sweeping strings, stately piano tinklings and a hefty dose of atmospheric electronics, all shot through with Dickinson’s soaring vocals and introspective lyrics. ‘Aftermath’ has vocalist, Austin Dickinson asking: “What have we created / what have we become?” as guitars churn and crash around him.“Conceptually it's about trying to navigate your way out of disaster, be it personal, collective, or in the case of the video, a war zone,” says Dickinson. Another track, the crushing ‘Deathless’ targets the internet culture’s obsession with image - full track listing below.

Comprised of Austin Dickinson, guitarist and keyboardist Conor O’Keefe, guitarist Will Homer, bassist Stefan Whiting and drummer Dave FeeAs Lionsare the evolution of British rock. Standing by their mission to create “the biggest, baddest hard rock we could, and on an almost cinematic scale,” the band has worked with award-winning producer David Bendeth (Of Mice & Men, Paramore, Bring Me The Horizon) and Kane Churko (Five Finger Death Punch, Disturbed, In This Moment). The band has played sold out shows in the UK, performing with metal/rock pioneers, Trivium, and making festival appearances this past summer at Camden Rocks and Download. As Lions are now gearing up to bring Aftermathand their explosive live show to the US during their arena tour with Five Finger Death PunchShinedown, and Sixx:A.M. Visit aslionsband.com for full tour dates.

AFTERMATH track listing

1. Aftermath
2. White Flags
3. Deathless
4. World On Fire

Twitter
Facebook
Website
Spotify
Instagram
[hidden email]
Copyright © 2016 Eleven Seven Music, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
Eleven Seven Music Europe
Unit 5 The Tileyard
Kings Cross
London, Lnd N7 9AH
United Kingdom

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

This email was sent to [hidden email]
Eleven Seven Music Europe · Unit 5 The Tileyard · Kings Cross · London, Lnd N7 9AH · United Kingdom

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp