Eleven Seven Music News

international
Hey all at Black Metal Theory

Will here,

I'm contacting you from Eleven Seven Music. We're an independent record label from USA and we just opened our first European office in London.

We are the home of Motley Crue, Five Finger Death Punch, Papa Roach so we do lean towards the rock genres, but in 2016 we have a really varied release schedule!

I often read your articles when I get the time and love what you guys do. I just wanted to get in contact and ask two things, firstly are you UK based? and secondly if so can if I could add you to our UK mailing list, so as I can send you new releases and music news?

and if so what is the best email address to send the updates to?

I'd love to have you on board

thank you
Will