HELLYEAH'S UNDEN!ABLE OUT TODAY!

international
HELLYEAH'S UNDEN!ABLE OUT TODAY!
Brand new music from Eleven Seven Music, the home of MOTLEY CRUE, FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH and MORE.
View this email in your browser

 UNDEN!ABLE OUT TODAY!

HELLYEAH'S explosive new album 'Unden!able'' drops today
For review copies please reply to this e-mail..

NEW YORK, NY, April 7, 2016 — Having established themselves over four albums, HELLYEAH officially announce the June 3rd release of UNDEN!ALBE, their fifth full-length album, via Eleven Seven Music.

HELLYEAH gave their fans a first taste of UNDEN!ALBE  with the lead single Human. With the official lyric video gained over a quarter of a million views on YouTube after just over a month. Watch it here.

This was followed by the hard, fast back to the wall single STARTARIOT which showcases the energy captured on this record, hear the clean version here

Comprised of vocalist Chad Gray, guitarists Tom Maxwell and Christian Brady, drummer Vinnie Paul and bassist Kyle Sanders, this is the first time this line-up has recorded together as a unit, promising a very special return to their true metal roots.

The record also features a beyond the grave appearance from the late great
Dimebag Darrel who's guitar can be ambitiously heard across the Phil Collins cover 'I Don't Care Anymore'

UNDEN!ALBE was produced in Las Vegas at The Hideout Recording Studio by Kevin Churko (Papa Roach, Rob Zombie), and showcases everything that the band’s fans have come to know and love in a more focused, concise, and powerful sound with Churko co-writing all songs.

The album art by William Felch and Chad Gray, features a predatory, gleaming eye with an exclamation point pupil - the ultimate signifier of what’s inside: anger, pain and a hyper-focused, high octane, heavy metal collection for the ages.

Guitarist Tom Maxwell offered, "There's a lot of new stuff coming out that we've never tried before, and a lot of heavy shit…It's gonna be moody, it's gonna be dark, it's gonna be crushing, it's gonna be heartbreaking, it's gonna be everything. So it's going to be a proper take-off from our last record, but with a lot of new surprises, musically and lyrically. We are moving forward with the path that we've taken with 'Blood For Blood'. It's a really, really savage album, and we’re really excited for fans to hear it.”

UNDEN!ALBE features 11 tracks that take off where it’s predecessor Blood For Blood. That album debuted at #1 Billboard Hard Rock Charts in June 2014 and which Revolver Magazine praised as being full of “punchy and vitriolic, unforgiving tracks”.Heavy with a purpose, the band is re-charged, sharpened up and ready to reclaim their rightful spot at the top of the rock charts. This description aptly describes the music fans have been waiting for.

UNDEN!ALBE’ Track listing:

1) !

2) X

3) Scratch A Lie

4) Be Unden!able

5) Human

6) Leap of Faith

7) Blood Plague

8) I Don’t Care Anymore

9) Live Or Die

10) Love Falls

11) 10-34

12) STARTARIOT

13) Grave

Album orders for HELLYEAH’s UNDEN!ALBE digital edition are available now – get it here!

FOR MORE INFORMATION ON HELLYEAH:

https://www.facebook.com/hellyeahband

https://twitter.com/hellyeahband

https://hellyeahband.com

Copyright © 2016 Eleven Seven Music Europe, All rights reserved.
Eleven Seven online promo mailing list

Our mailing address is:
Eleven Seven Music Europe
Unit 5 The Tileyard
Kings Cross
London, Lnd N7 9AH
United Kingdom

Add us to your address book

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp