HELLYEAH honor Dimebags legacy In latest Video

HELLYEAH honor Dimebags legacy In latest Video

international
HELLYEAH honor Dimebags legacy In latest Video
Brand new music from Eleven Seven Music, the home of MOTLEY CRUE, FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH and MORE.
View this email in your browser

HELLYEAH Honour Dimebag's Influence In New Music Video

Supergroup HELLYEAH release new video for ‘I Don’t Care Anymore’ (originally by Phil Collins)

   The video starts out dark with singer Chad staring cold eyed into the screen and if you think it'll get any lighter you'll be sorrowfully let down. the frustration captured on Chads face holds through out and adds another dimension to the Phil Collins Classic.

Covering a popular song is always a daring move by any act but HELLYEAH have added there own angry signature on this one. As Chad Gray's voice growls, Dimebag's Guitar wails one last time beyond the grave as his unmistakable silhouette flashes across the screen.

Gray described the process he went through recording the vocals which he described as very emotional

"So I go in. And Kevin's [Churko, producer] got me all stoked to do this. So we go in and then we sit down. And I kind of sit up on top of this stool. I kind of sit on the back, a little perched, like a gargoyle, when I sing. And he got the mic all placed. And he's, like, 'Okay, are you ready? Are you ready to do this?' I mean, he's so stoked for it. And I was, like, 'Why is this guy so stoked for it?' And he's just, like, 'I just know you're gonna crush this.' Just the emotion of it and everything like that… So as he's walking out, he shuts the lights off in the studio, and I'm, like, looking at him: 'What's the deal?' He's, like, 'I'm setting the mood, man. I'm setting the mood.' And I start singing the lines. And it's just… Whatever the timbre of my voice was that day, or whatever, it was just really awesome and perfect in a very non-perfect way. And he's just got his down and he's just… He just comes up and just hits the talkback and he's, like, 'Dude, you're gonna be singing this song for the rest of your life."

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE

Copyright © 2016 Eleven Seven Music Europe, All rights reserved.
Eleven Seven online promo mailing list

Our mailing address is:
Eleven Seven Music Europe
Unit 5 The Tileyard
Kings Cross
London, Lnd N7 9AH
United Kingdom

Add us to your address book

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp