NEW SIXX:A.M ALBUM OUT NOW

international
NEW SIXX:A.M ALBUM OUT NOW
View this email in your browser
NEWS from Eleven Seven Music, the home of MOTLEY CRUE, FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH and MORE.

SIXX:A.M. RELEASE 5TH STUDIO ALBUM

VOL. 2 PRAYERS FOR THE BLESSED’

OUT NOW VIA ELEVEN SEVEN MUSIC

PURCHASE/STREAM:

APPLE | SPOTIFY | AMAZON | GOOGLE

WE WILL NOT GO QUIETLY” FEATURED AS THEME SONG FOR A&E’S

GANGLAND UNDERCOVER’

CURRENTLY ON US ARENA TOUR

(NEW YORK, NY, November 18, 2016) – Rock luminaries SIXX:A.M. release their 5th studio album Vol. 2 Prayers for the Blessed TODAY via Eleven Seven Music. Written and recorded at the same time as Vol. 1 Prayers For The Damned, which was released earlier this year, Volume 2 is an evolution from the first chapter that continues to push the band’s sound forward. The album is now available for purchase and streaming via Apple, Spotify, Amazon and Google.

Vol. 2 Prayers for the Blessed includes outsider anthem and lead single “We Will Not Go Quietly,” the classic 70’s ballad “Without You,” the operatic show stopper "Maybe It's Time," and the groove-driven, radio-ready rocker "That's Gonna Leave A Scar." The official video for “We Will Not Go Quietly” was directed by iconic director Wayne Isham (Michael Jackson, Muse, Britney Spears) and filmed during their recent show in Edmonton, Alberta. It offers viewers a “show-day-in-the-life-of” the band, in addition to their powerful on-stage energy. Watch it HERE.  “We Will Not Go Quietly” is also featured as the opening theme song for season 2 of A&E’s gritty drama series Gangland Undercover, premiering Thursday, December 8 at 10PM ET/PT (check your local listings).

“’Vol. 2 Prayers For The Blessed’ is without a doubt the most visceral and passionate record that SIXX:A.M. has ever recorded. We opened the floodgates on this one. Musically and lyrically we went deeper than we ever have before.” --James Michael

Touring three continents this year, SIXX:A.M—comprised of Nikki Sixx, Dj Ashba, and James Michael--have been sharing their music with a global audience and performing the songs from Vol. 2 Prayers For The Blessed. SIXX:A.M. are currently on their US arena tour with Five Finger Death Punch, Shinedown and As Lions, with remaining dates in Boston, Newark, and Philadelphia—tour routing below. Tickets for the tour can be purchased HERE.

Nikki Sixx, James Michael, Dj Ashba]

Photo Credit: Dustin Jack

For more information on SIXX:A.M., visit:

www.sixxammusic.com

www.facebook.com/sixxammusic

www.instagram.com/sixxam

www.twitter.com/SixxAM

Copyright © 2016 Eleven Seven Music, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
Eleven Seven Music Europe
Unit 5 The Tileyard
Kings Cross
London, Lnd N7 9AH
United Kingdom

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

This email was sent to [hidden email]
Eleven Seven Music Europe · Unit 5 The Tileyard · Kings Cross · London, Lnd N7 9AH · United Kingdom

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp