New music from Cortes

international
New music from Cortes
NEWS from Eleven Seven Music, the home of MOTLEY CRUE, FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH and MORE.

New Music from:

CORTES

Earlier this year we sent you music from our friends in CORTES. We have a brand new track from them to send to you today - check out the fantastic FACING MY FEAR below!

WAV File Here

Facing My Fear is released hot off the bands tour with Sunset Sons and a stunning live show at London's Sebright Arms.

Copyright © 2016 Eleven Seven Music, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
Eleven Seven Music Europe
Unit 5 The Tileyard
Kings Cross
London, Lnd N7 9AH
United Kingdom

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

This email was sent to [hidden email]
Eleven Seven Music Europe · Unit 5 The Tileyard · Kings Cross · London, Lnd N7 9AH · United Kingdom

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp