PAPA ROACH Announce Release of Ninth Studio Album 'CROOKED TEETH'

PAPA ROACH Announce Release of Ninth Studio Album 'CROOKED TEETH'

international
PAPA ROACH Announce Release of Ninth Studio Album 'CROOKED TEETH'
NEWS from Eleven Seven Music, the home of MOTLEY CRUE, FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH and MORE.
PAPA ROACH ANNOUNCE THE RELEASE OF THEIR NINTH-STUDIO ALBUM
“CROOKED TEETH”
OUT MAY 19

ALBUM PRE-ORDER IS AVAILABLE TODAY!

(Pre-Order the album on iTunes)

LYRIC VIDEO FOR “HELP” RELEASED TODAY
(WATCH HERE)
NEW YORK, NY March 24, 2017—Papa Roach announce the May 19 release of their ninth-studio album, “Crooked Teeth” via Eleven Seven Music. The band has already given fans of taste of album with the November release of the title track (listen HERE) and the explosive new single “Help,” (listen HERE) both of which will be instantly available to those who pre-order the album on iTunes (Standard or Deluxe) TODAY!  Crooked Teeth will be available digitally and physically, as a standard (10 tracks) and deluxe (10 tracks + 3 brand new tracks + 16 Live tracks Live at the Fillmore Detroit) editions (see details below).

“Help” burst on to the radio waves and streaming services earlier this month by debuting as #1 Most Added at Active Rock and is currently #6 and streams of 4 million.  The band previously released the first their first new music at the end of 2016 with the release of “Crooked Teeth,” which boasts ‘old school’ Papa Roach attitude, paired an 808 bass drop into a metal breakdown. Fans and critics alike heard this intention loud a clear with Loudwire calling the song a “mishmash of a variety of styles [the band] has entertained throughout the last nearly two decades, even tossing in a bass moment that brings to mind artists like Drake.”

Written and recorded in a cramped North Hollywood studio, Crooked Teeth was produced by first timers Nicholas “RAS” Furlong and Colin Brittain, with the exception of “Born for Greatness,” which saw the band collaborate with writer/producer Jason Evigan (Jason Derulo, Demi Lovato, Zedd, Maroon 5) for this positive, pulsating anthem.  Furlong and Brittain, who grew up listening to Papa Roach, inspired the band to revisit some of the traits that personally endeared the band to them, most notably Shaddix's remarkable rapping technique and the bands intense live energy.

“The first time we met up with RAS and Colin, they said that [2000's] Infest was on constant rotation when they were growing up and they wanted to bring back some of that fire,” says Shaddix.  Adds Furlong, “The whole idea was to take the classic elements of Papa Roach that everyone loved and revamp them into a modern version of the sound through the creative process, and we ended up with a bold, courageous and more adventurous version of Papa Roach.”

The Furlong/Brittain production team worked to bring in elements of music from different genres and parts of the world, and pockets of rhythm people associate more with rap or reggae, while still staying true to Papa Roach's sound. “The people who have wanted to hear me rap for years are gonna love some of the viciousness on this record,” Shaddix proclaims.

From the instantly infectious nature of the title track to the atmospheric sheen of the moody ballad “Periscope” (featuring Skylar Grey) and the acoustic/ hip-hop rock mashup of “Sunrise Trailer Park” (featuring Machine Gun Kelly adding a verse to Shaddix rap)Crooked Teeth” displays the various sides of Papa Roach and illustrates why they've managed to remain relevant while other musical trends ebb and flow. “We didn't go into this album with the intention of trying to write radio singles,” guitarist Jerry Horton explains. “This collection of songs was really about bookending everything that we’ve done prior to this album and reintroducing Papa Roach to people who didn't realize the depth that we have,” says drummer Tony Palermo.

In many ways making “Crooked Teeth” reminded Shaddix of the band's earliest days, well before they sold millions of albums and became a household name.  “When we were in the rehearsal space I wasn’t thinking about who I needed to impress, I was thinking about how much I love making music with the guys in this band.”  “It [the album] feels honest and pure and that’s all we could hope for,” adds bassist Tobin Esperance.

The band is set to hit the road throughout the year, with more shows to be announced soon!  See the current tour dates below.

 CROOKED TEETH Track Listing:

Standard Edition (Digital, CD, Vinyl)
  1. Break the Fall
  2. Crooked Teeth
  3. My Medication
  4. Born for Greatness
  5. American Dreams
  6. Periscope (Feat. Skylar Grey)
  7. Help
  8. Sunrise Trailer Park (Feat. Machine Gun Kelly)
  9. Traumatic
  10. None of the Above

Deluxe Edition (Digital + CD Only)

Disc 1
  1. Break the Fall
  2. Crooked Teeth
  3. My Medication
  4. Born for Greatness
  5. American Dreams
  6. Periscope (Feat. Skylar Grey)
  7. Help
  8. Sunrise Trailer Park (Feat. Machine Gun Kelly)
  9. Traumatic
  10. None of the Above
  11. BONUS – Richochet
  12. BONUS – Nothing
  13. BONUS – Bleeding Through

Disc 2
  1. Intro (Live at Fillmore Detroit)
  2. Face Everything And Rise (Live at Fillmore Detroit)
  3. Getting Away with Murder (Live at Fillmore Detroit)
  4. Between Angels and Insects (Live at Fillmore Detroit)
  5. Where Did The Angels Go? (Live at Fillmore Detroit)
  6. Broken Home (Live at Fillmore Detroit)
  7. Burn (Live at Fillmore Detroit)
  8. Forever (Live at Fillmore Detroit)
  9. Scars (Live at Fillmore Detroit)
  10. Lifeline (Live at Fillmore Detroit)
  11. Infest (Live at Fillmore Detroit)
  12. Kick In The Teeth (Live at Fillmore Detroit)
  13. Broken As Me (Live at Fillmore Detroit)
  14. Still Swingin' (Live at Fillmore Detroit)
  15. …To Be Loved (Live at Fillmore Detroit)
  16. Last Resort (Live at Fillmore Detroit)
UPCOMING TOUR DATES:

4/11     CN Centre                               Prince George, Canada * with Sum 41
4/12     EnCana Event Centre            Dawson Creek, Canada * with Sum 41
4/13     Shaw Conference Centre       Edmonton, Canada * with Sum 41
4/14     Grey Eagle                              Calgary, Canada * with Sum 41
4/18     Danforth Music Hall                Toronto, Canada
4/29     Fort Rock                                Fort Myers, FL
4/30     Welcome to Rockville             Jacksonville, FL
5/7       Carolina Rebellion                  Charlotte, NC
5/12     KIWR Rockfest                       Council Bluffs, IA
5/14     Northern Invasion                   Somerset, WI
5/20     Rock on the Range                 Columbus, OH
5/27     River City Rockfest                San Antonio, TX
5/28     KEGL BFD                              Dallas, TX
6/16     Matapaloz Festival                  HOCKENHEIM, Germany
6/23     El Paso Streetfest                   El Paso, TX
8/11     Douglas County Fair               Roseburg, OR
8/25     Alaska State Fair                    Palmer, AK

Purchase Tickets HERE

For More Information on Papa Roach Please Visit:

WEBSITE    |   FACEBOOK  |   INSTAGRAM   |   SPOTIFY
ABOUT ELEVEN SEVEN MUSIC
In 2006, Eleven Seven emerged as the preeminent 21st century rock label. As the vision of Tenth Street Entertainment C.E.O. Allen Kovac, the roster includes Five Finger Death Punch (ex-North America), HELLYEAH, In Flames, Papa Roach, and Sixx:A.M.. This full-service independent powerhouse has achieved an unprecedented string of successes, including FMQB’s 2008 “Rock Label of the Year” and Billboard’s 2010 “Rock Label of the Year.” Year after year, Eleven Seven Music has been a dominant label at rock radio.  According to Mediabase,  Eleven Seven was 2015’s top independent label in rock radio market share (#3 overall). In 2015, Papa Roach’s F.E.A.R. bowed at #15 on the Billboard Top 200 and in 2016 alone, Eleven Seven launched successful campaigns for HELLYEAH’s UNDEN!ABLE and Sixx:A.M.’s Prayers for the Damned, Vol. 1, achieving Top 25 debuts on the Billboard Top 200, while In Flames’ Battles galvanized the veteran act’s career. From radio and licensing, to publicity and marketing, Eleven Seven continues to set the pace for the rock vanguard

Copyright © 2016 Eleven Seven Music, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
Eleven Seven Music Europe
Unit 5 The Tileyard
Kings Cross
London, Lnd N7 9AH
United Kingdom

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

This email was sent to [hidden email]
Eleven Seven Music Europe · Unit 5 The Tileyard · Kings Cross · London, Lnd N7 9AH · United Kingdom

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp