a new site I'm working on... comments welcome!

a new site I'm working on... comments welcome!

the day is today
hi all, this is my first post in this new forum.

I have been listening to Black Metal since 1993. I have recently started a website which will showcase all the music I own, enjoy listening to and recommend, from early 80's post punk to today's.

In the subject of Black metal have a look at this feature: http://www.thedayistoday.co.uk/pages/features/black-metal-20-years.html

Comments welcome,

The site is far from being finished but the feature above is.

best

Re: a new site I'm working on... comments welcome!

Cappa
I'm not completely sure, but I think I remember you posting this on Metal Throne.  If so, from what I remember it looking like a few months ago to what it looks like now, you have smoothed out the layout a lot.  Job well done.